New and Returning Patients
The Wellness Center is dedicated to making scheduling and updating information accessible for their patients. If you wish to schedule an appointment, change an existing appointment, or update contact or insurance information, please visit www.therapyappointment.com and do the following:
* Select the Patient Information tab at the top
* Select “Click Here”
* Click on the first letter of your providers’ last name ( L for Lucier and B for Burman)
* Scroll down to the name of the provider and select it
* To enter or update insurance or contact information, enter your Login name and Password (provided by The Wellness Center) to the My Contact or insurance information has changed section.
* To enter your biography information, enter your Login name and Password (provided by The Wellness Center) to the Biographical Information section. NOTE: This form can only be completed once, so please allot 10-15 minutes.
* To set, view, or reschedule your appointments, enter your Login name and Password (provided by The Wellness Center) to the I have a password; help me section.
If you do not have or forgot your login name and/or password, please contact the office via phone (401) 739-1010 or visit our Contact page to email us.
The cost of the services varies depending on the type of service you receive. If you choose to not use health insurance and prefer self-pay, please contact the Center for information regarding out-of-pocket rates.
Many health insurance policies cover the services provided at The Center for Psychological Wellness. Nevertheless, reimbursement varies considerably from company to company and from policy to policy. Also, most policies have co-payments, some have annual deductibles, or other limits. It is up to you as the policyholder to read your policy carefully and be aware what is or is not covered. We recommend that you call your insurance company directly to ask about your benefits. Insurances accepted include Blue Cross Blue Shield and United Health.
Questions to ask your insurance company:
Below are some of the basic questions that you should ask your insurance provider.
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician