Frequently asked questions
What are your professional fees?
The cost of the services varies depending on the type of service you receive. Participating providers with the following insurance companies: Blue Cross/Blue Shield and United Healthcare. Other low-cost options may be available. If you choose to not use health insurance and prefer self-pay, please inquire with our intake coordinator (401) 739-1010 ext. 0
Are there any insurance reimbursements?
Many health insurance policies cover the services provided at The Center for Psychological Wellness. Nevertheless, reimbursement varies considerably from company to company and from policy to policy. Also, most policies have co-payments, some have annual deductibles, or other limits. It is up to you as the policyholder to read your policy carefully and be aware what is or is not covered. We recommend that you call your insurance company directly to ask about your benefits.
What questions should I ask my insurance provider?
• What is my deductible and has it been met?
• Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
• How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
• What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
• Is approval required from my primary care physician